TEMPYO Azure - Konpeki
The Tempyo Collection from DSS Sandals from are based on traditional Japanese style sandals worn with kimono, adapted for today's demands of activity and comfort.
The Tempyo Collection show off the Asiatic Tempyo pattern in the embroidered details on the straps. The 'out sole' or sole of the sandal is what makes the DSS sandal so comfortable - a black rubber wedge sole which allows a slight spring when walking. The insole is made from a textured polyester fabric making it comfortable to wear.
Azure - Konpeki
Colour: Black with gold and rust embroidered details
Material: PolyesterInsole : Black
The DSS makers says: ""Like the deepest blue of the ocean or the night sky, Azure is the blue darkness of nature."
The Tempyo pattern originated in the Mediterranean world and west Asia in the Nara period 1300 years ago and was born in Japan through the filter of the gorgeous culture of Tang, old China. The design, which is often used in the treasures of Shoso-in, is a pattern that beautifully prays for the prosperity of people.
With flowers and birds as motifs, we are attracted to these designs as instinctively as we are drawn to flowers in the natural world. Product Features
- Elegant traditional Japanese design
- More durable than other 'slides' footwear
- Straps which are comfortable to wear for long periods.
- Unisex styles
- DSS Sandals size
S, M, L, LL
These sizes correspond to estimated size of feet in centimetres (not shoe size).
Please note when buying a pair of DSS Sandals
- When it gets wet, dry it in the shade in a well-ventilated place.
- When you wear it for the first time, do not stretch your hanao by hand, but gradually get used to it while wearing it.
- Please avoid storing the product in a sealed box.
- If exposed to sunlight for a long time, the color may change or fade.
- Due to the structure of the product, it cannot be repaired or disassembled.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- All products are manufactured by hand by craftsmen, so the appearance and texture of the pattern may differ depending on the product.
- The colour appearance may differ depending on the monitor of your computer, or the color may look slightly different from the actual product.
- Since the listed products are shared with the in-store inventory (actual store), shortages may occur after ordering. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused if the product is sold out or out of stock. Please note.
- We cannot accept size changes after use.