Indulge in Japanese Crafting With a Unique Wood Toolbox
Japanese crafting is uniquely attractive and an excellent way to live out your creative ambitions by making unusual items for your home, as gifts, or even to sell. To get started, you’ll need some tools of the trade and somewhere to keep them, like a beautiful Classiky wood toolbox for all your artisan tools and accessories.
We stock a wide range of Japanese craft products, from fabrics to paper products, decorative push pins, pencil sets, embroidery sets, and much more. We have everything you need to express your creative talent.
Why Order Your Stationery Box From Hands On Workshop
What would the world be without hobbies that keep us entertained for hours on end? Making is a fundamental part of being, after all. And you know what they say about idle hands.
- We keep all the tools and accessories you require to create beautiful and unique pieces of Japanese inspired art, from embroidery products to stamps for journaling and everything in between. Our range is extensive and growing daily with the addition of new authentic Japanese brands for your convenience.
- Our range of Classiky products offers everything you need to keep your growing collection of artisan tools and accessories in, like a beautiful stationery box or a first aid box that can double as a toolbox, as well as a range of paper products.
- We offer the most comprehensive range of authentic imported Japanese craft items, tools, and accessories. If we don’t have what you are looking for, we will do our best to source it on your behalf via our extensive Japanese network of industry professionals.
This business is a passion for us. With family members fluent in the language after living and working in Japan, our love of Japanese craftsmanship is one we want to share. We have built a close relationship with a Japanese partner and industry professionals, affording us access to the best quality products at competitive prices.
- Our products are of the highest quality. Sourced directly from Japan, we stock only authentic products, including a stationery box, first aid box and more. We don’t sell inferior imports, only good quality, reasonably priced items of exceptional quality.
- We are fully committed to sharing the beautiful art of Japanese crafting and the joy that comes with practising it with our customers in US, Canada, Uk, Europe, Asia.. There is something for everyone, regardless of your competency or experience in crafting.
- We endeavour to provide the best customer experience in Australia with fast, friendly, and efficient service with a smile. We are not simply seeking customers; we see ourselves building a community of like-minded, engaging individuals who adore crafting and Japanese arts.
About Hands On Workshop
We started Hands On Workshop after falling in love with contemporary fabrics and textiles during a trip to Japan and finding upon our return that we weren’t the only ones. We have since made great strides in building our customer base by providing authentic, top-quality Japanese craft products.
Contact us today for more information.