Pouch 'L' Leather Kit - OUT OF STOCK
CARAMEL only available
CHOCOLATE OUT OF STOCK
- Suitable for beginners and requires only a basic knowledge of sewing
- Available in two colours of high quality Japanese leather: chocolate or rich caramel
- Easy to follow English instructions
- Includes all materials required to make the finished item
- Finished item measures 16cm wide x 12cm high x 2.5 cm wide (at the base)
The Pouch 'L' Leather Kit makes a large, versatile purse that is perfect for coins, cards and accessories. Made from one piece of leather that you sew together with a zip and fasteners.
Our contemporary Seiwa Leatherwork Kits allow crafters of all levels to enjoy authentic Japanese crafts while making a beautiful and practical everyday accessory.
All the materials you will need are contained within the kit, including leather pieces with pre-stamped holes, waxed cotton thread, needles and fasteners. For most kits, all you need are scissors, matches or a lighter, and a ruler. Just follow the simple photographic instructions that we've translated into English and you'll soon be crafting like a Japanese artisan.