Wallet kit - Bifold wallet from Urukust
Available in Black or Natural
- Make it as a gift, or gift the kit
- Suitable for beginners and requires only a basic knowledge of sewing
- Available in two colours of high quality Japanese leather: Black or Natural
- Easy to follow English instructions which follow the Japanese ones.
- Includes the pre-cut leather pieces and waxed thread.
- All you need is a lighter or matches to seal the thread ends.
The BiFold Wallet Leather Kit makes a beautifully clean wallet design in contemporary Japanese style. Made from one piece of leather that you sew together waxed thread, it's designed by Urukust leather for Seiwa. Either make it as a gift, or gift the whole kit.
Our contemporary Seiwa Leatherwork Kits allow crafters of all levels to enjoy authentic Japanese crafts while making a beautiful and practical everyday accessory.
All the materials you will need are contained within the kit, including leather pieces with pre-stamped holes, waxed cotton thread, needles and fasteners. For most kits, all you need are scissors, matches or a lighter, and a ruler. Just follow the simple photographic instructions that we've translated into English and you'll soon be crafting like a Japanese artisan.