Winter 2019 Limited Edition - Mini Scissors of Seki White
Our ever popular Mini Scissors of Seki are now in fresh winter white. These tiny little snips are very efficient as thread clippers for your embroidery project and tuck into any crafting kit.
- Handmade small silk tassels
- Cases are made from high-quality genuine leather
- Mini-scissors have great cutting ability
- Measures: 54mm W x 24mm H x 54mm D when packed in gift box, the tool itself is 38mm long.
- Weighs: 17g
- Materials: Body/Stainless cutlery Steel ABS Resin Case/Cow Leather Tassel/Silk
- Colours available: yellow, pink, green, blue, grey
These mini-scissors were created by Hasegawa Cutlery, a manufacturer of edged toold established in 1993 and located in Seki, Gifu Prefecture, Japan's foremost cutlery-making town. You can cut with these scissors by gripping them with your fingers and pinching lightly.
Despite their small size, these cute mini-scissors have great cutting ability. They are the product of a scissors manufaturer's pride; time-tested. Reliable craftsmanship; inventive ideas; and the production technology that forms their foundation.
The small silk tassels are carefully handmade by Imasato, a specialist in tassels and knots founded in 1907 and located in Yame, Fukuoka Prefecture. For over 100 years, Imasato has been making tassels for Yame Chochin paper lanterns, which are a traditional handicraft. Imasato creates beautiful tassels that shine with subtle, artisanal skill.
The cases for these scissors are made from high-quality, genuine leather. Even when placed in a pencil case, purse, or drawstring pouch, they can be stored compactly, making them convenient for carrying.