To purchase from our shop, click here
Nuno Deco and Fabric Label are two new fun iron-on labelling products which will transform how you up-style fabric items and clothing labels.
Nuno Deco is iron-on washi tape which can be used as clothing labels you can write on. Plus you can cut it into little shapes to dress up material and fabric items. It’s colourful, cute and offers all the magical crafting fun of washi tape, but you can use it on fabrics. We’ve tried it on tote bags, pencil cases, face washers, baby clothes, socks, and tee shirts.
Here are just some of the things you can try.
For you to make for babies and toddlers:
- singlets and t – shirt tops
- face washers
They’re available in our shop
For tweens and teens to make:
- personalise pencil cases
- fabric pouches
- tote bags
- library bags and school chair bags
- Label clothes with your name and mobile number (especially the ones that get left behind – gym gear, swim gear, towels, jackets, bags)
- Label clothes if you’re in a households/dorms/youth hostel with shared laundry
- Colour code kids’ clothes that all look the same – school uniforms, socks, underwear
- Embellish journals and books, clothes pegs, lampshades
It’s available exclusively from Hands On Workshop in our shop.