HOW customers have been busy creating pieces with their supplies. They look so good, I thought we should all see them, to get a warm, fuzzy “crafty” buzz. I’ll start with the most recent additions first.
- Robyn P used the Freestyle Fastener zips and clasps to make her Quilting bag.
- Kathy Rule made a lampshade from the kit from her home in country Queensland. Now she’s converted and she has more on the way.
- Fran S whipped up these colourful cotton pouches in no time using the coloured “freestyle fastener” zippers.
- Julie J made a striped patchwork with her “colour cocktail” white & blue zipper.
- Sandy Lee B made a batch of Shibori and dip-dyed a crochet wall hanging – sensational!
- Kelly B used the ceramic transfers to add pattern to the ceramic pots & bowls she made.
Do keep the pics coming and I’ll add there here. Don’t forget to #contemporarycrafting and #handsonworkshophow when sharing on Instagram. Our insta handle is @hands_on_workshop_how
This links you to the zippers in the HOW shop.
This links you to the Shibori kits
The ceramic transfers aren’t in the shop, but email me if you’d like to buy.
Projects from the HOW community