The most pressing FAQs at the moment are:
- Why is the shipping so expensive?
- Why is the shipping so slow?
We ship direct from Japan and we have been severely affected by very limited international flights and new staffing protocols.
Please take note of the following:
* For all our customers - please be aware there are delays to any international shipping because of limited flights.
* For international customers - Any local taxes and duties will be charged to the customer. Usually the amount is charged upon collection of goods, we are not provided with the amount charged in advance.
* Japan Post is NOT SHIPPING to the USA, Australia, Ireland, Russian Fed. Japan Post has suspended services. We can only use Fedex. The cost of Fedex is much higher than standard post.
* For AUSTRALIAN customers, we are despatching a box of orders to Australia every 2-3 weeks. Then we will send it on to you. Our prices are less than directly sent to you with FedEx, but more than our usual postage charges. We are really trying to keep it at $15 for one item, $25 for a few small ones. Larger items have to be charged at a higher rate. Better to order lightweight smaller items.
If your shipping rate is really high, it's because it's based on the rate of a FedEx pack sent direct to you.
To be kept up to date: Please add your name to our mailing list here: https://bit.ly/HOWMailingList
* If your package is delayed, please check your tracking link first. If it has arrived in your country, the quickest way to find out is to contact your local post office and give them your Japan Post tracking number. We promise this is the fastest way.
We are very sorry we cannot provide our usual service as our options are so limited.
Our Japanese partners are really disappointed too.