Japanese-style linen apron - Blue
- Cross over back with button-on straps
- Wide shoulder straps that don’t slip off
- Pinafore style that keeps you covered
- Two pockets at the front
- 100% linen, made in Japan
- One size fits all
- Best suits smaller bust, narrower hips, or petit frame
- Length: 80cm
- Width: 108cm
- Colour: Indigo Blue
This is the classic design for a Japanese apron. Part pinafore, part apron, the wide shoulder straps cross over at the back and attach by button, with two size adjustments.
Like all Japanese apron, the body covering fabric is very wide, wrapping around the body and gives complete coverage over your clothes when crafting or cooking. The straps sit neatly on your shoulders and don't slip off.
They can be worn as a daywear pinnies (or “After yoga-wear”), with a fitted t shirt over leggings or loose soft pants and flatties.
Available in natural, indigo, charcoal.